OPELIKA, AL 368032134
The Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act (LMRDA), which is enforced by the Office of Labor-Management Standards, requires labor unions to file annual reports detailing their operations. Contained in those reports are breakdowns of each union's spending, income and other financial information.
Total Assets Trend
- Total Assets?: $10,550.00
- Total Liabilities?: $0.00
- Total Income?: $12,715.00
- Total Spent?: $10,995.00
Assets (Change from previous report)
The Office of Labor-Management Standards (OLMS) requires unions to report how they spent their money in a number of categories. For the first five, OLMS requires unions to provide detailed information on any recipient that received more than $5,000 per year.
Total Spent in 2006: $10,995.00
Search All Spending
- Representational?: $0.00 (0.00%)
- Political Activities and Lobbying?: $0.00 (0.00%)
- Contributions, Gifts, and Grants?: $7,663.00 (69.70%)
- General Overhead?: $0.00 (0.00%)
- Union Administration?: $0.00 (0.00%)
- Strike Benefits?: $0.00 (0.00%)
- To Union Officers?: $1,856.00 (16.88%)
- To Union Employees?: $0.00 (0.00%)
- Education?: $0.00 (0.00%)
- Fees?: $0.00 (0.00%)
Total Members: 2,276
Income per Member: $5.58
Officers and Employees
- Average Total Compensation: $0.00
- Total Employees: 0
- Employees Making more than $75,000: 0
Top Ten Highest Paid Leaders
Crime, Corruption, and Racketeering
Corruption and Embezzlement Charges
The Office of Labor-Management Standards (OLMS) conducts investigations to determine if violations of the Labor-Management Relations and Disclosure Act (LMRDA) provisions have occurred.
Investigations are initiated based on various sources such as complaints from union members; information developed by OLMS as a result of reviewing reports filed; information developed during an OLMS audit of a union’s books and records; and information obtained from other government agencies. Investigations may involve civil matters (such as an election of union officers) or criminal matters (such as embezzlement of union funds).
|Type of Criminal Activity||Number of Instances|
Some incidents may be accounted for in multiple categories.
Last Updated: March 1st, 2011